Diffusion-open, salt-resistant, high compressive strength, white restoration plaster with very high porosity and hydrophobicity. It prevents or reduces the formation of condensate. It can be applied manually or by machine.
Watch the KÖSTER Restoration Plaster application video!
Video: Diffusion characteristics of KÖSTER Restoration Plaster!
Consumption: Approx. 12 kg / m²; per cm layer thickness
- China, Commercial building
- Denmark, Copenhagen, Amalienborg Palace
- Finland, Helsinki, Kalevankatu 45
- Germany, Essen, Old Synagogue
- Iran, Holly Shrine Dome
- Latvia, Riga GAS 4
- Latvia, Ventspils, Dundagas novads, Ventspils Ortodoks Church
- Nederland, Optrekkend vocht Utrecht
- Netherlands, Amsterdam, Goethe Institut
- Netherlands, Amsterdam, Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
- Netherlands, Coca Cola Bottling Plant
- Netherlands, Leiden, Dutch National Museum of Antiquities
- Netherlands, The Hague, Houses of Parliament
- Netherlands, The Hague, The Arcade Cemetery
- Portugal, Viana do Castelo, Casa Particular
- Slovenia, Ptuj, renovation historical mansion from the 15th century
- Spain, Barcelona, Private Home
- Spain, Valencia, Oceanogràfic
- Thailand, Bangkok, U.S. Embassy and Consulate